The UV Filter has a general use, clear filter designed to
absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight.
Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional
coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure
are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting
and reflections, This filter is also useful as a general protective filter
to leave on lenses at all times. Such filters help reduce dust and
moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide
additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.8% light transmission.
- Nano coating provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Plastic case for storage and transport.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- EF-M 18-55mm
- EF-M 55-200mm
- EF-S 24mm
- EF 50mm f/1.8 II